Friday, October 19, 2007

scared of change

Its not that i dont think about it usually, but feeling just got strong today. I always dream of becoming rich, which i aint. Though definition of rich i dont think exists, but its a relative term that you define by associating it with someone whom YOU personnally think is rich. So compare with real BIG, you dont have anything to loose of thinking. I always thought that i will do this...do that ...or may that would be easy...blah blah!!!! but in the end never actually thought of implementation.  The very thought that i will have to leave my current job actually and will have to start  my new buisiness sent butterflies in my stomach, I was shocked, rather scared and defensive, to the very idea about what next ? Its not easy, why? because i am just another guy who is day dreamer and want that transition from thinker to implementor. May be i dont fall into that class of implementors, but i think that transition is happening. The mount etna is blooming thoughts and will. Someday this volcano will blast.

No comments: